“We would like to take this opportunity to thank John for his contribution to Coyne Airways and working on this assignment to restructure the company. We wish him well for the future,” said CEO Larry Coyne.Mr Batten will remain in Dubai as an industry consultant. Ms Coyne, pictured, was not available for comment.Meanwhile, rival National Air Cargo, which like Coyne has specialised in US military work in Afghanistan, is believed to have made about 20 staff redundant in Afghanistan.While reports on the redundancies have not yet been confirmed by The Loadstar, it seems likely that National would be looking to scale back its Afghanistan operations.The carrier, which suffered a fatal crash a year ago this month in Bagram, has been operating with just two 747Fs since then, along with two passenger 757s. With a rapid decline in US military work for CRAF airlines, observers had questioned whether National would be able to make a transition from that business.One source claimed that National and competitor Kalitta had been “very aggressive” in the repatriation of equipment to the US, “but it’s not clear where they go when that is completed.”The redundancy reports follow the closure earlier this year of other CRAF carriers, Evergreen International and World Airways.The US Department of Defense has not responded to questions on the future of the CRAF programme and its airlines. By Alex Lennane 16/04/2014 In a surprise move, John Batten, known as BJ, is to leave Coyne Airways with immediate effect, after just eight months as managing director of the Dubai-hubbed airline.Appointed at a time when Coyne was moving into African markets and reducing its dependency on military operations, Mr Batten’s move from head of cargo at Swissport was seen as something of a coup for the all-cargo carrier.The airline has announced that Liana Coyne is to become chief operating officer as part of a restructuring move. Ms Coyne, a lawyer with Baker & McKenzie before joining the carrier in 2010, had been widely tipped for promotion. She is to head five new divisions: Iraq, the Caspian and Central Asia, Afghanistan, Africa, and contract logistics.
Mobile pediatric clinic provides COVID vaccines for children 12+ June 15, 2021 LCSO among law enforcement agencies deploying officers to Texas, Arizona June 16, 2021 AdvertisementTags: Covid-19covid-19 vaccineGovernor Ron DeSantis Florida bans ‘critical race theory’ from public school classrooms June 13, 2021 Advertisement RELATEDTOPICS AdvertisementIf you want to get a spot in line for your COVID-19 vaccine dose, you should pre-register at MYVACCINE.FL.GOV or call 866-200-3468 and a representative will call you to schedule your appointment.Check out the NBC2 Vax Facts page for additional vaccine resources. Advertisement AdvertisementRecommended ArticlesBrie Larson Reportedly Replacing Robert Downey Jr. As The Face Of The MCURead more81 commentsGal Gadot Reportedly Being Recast As Wonder Woman For The FlashRead more29 comments LEE COUNTY, Fla. — More people are finally getting protection from the coronavirus today, March 9.Lee County is administering first doses today, and soon — more people will be added to the eligibility list.Nearly 2,500 seniors will get their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine today and 10,000 will at the RSW site. Starting next week, even more people will qualify.Governor Ron DeSantis’ latest executive order said that people 60 and up will start qualifying for the COVID-19 vaccine on Monday, March 15. AdvertisementDC Young Fly knocks out heckler (video) – Rolling OutRead more6 comments’Mortal Kombat’ Exceeded Expectations Says WarnerMedia ExecutiveRead more2 commentsDo You Remember Bob’s Big Boy?Read more1 commentsKISS Front Man Paul Stanley Reveals This Is The End Of KISS As A Touring Band, For RealRead more1 comments Lee County COVID-19 vaccine site moving to North Fort Myers this month June 13, 2021
Al Roker Waitress Al Roker begins his second shift in the Broadway musical Waitress on November 1. The beloved weather forecaster and journalist will play Old Joe in the hit show at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre for a limited run through November 24.When Roker first played Old Joe a year ago, it marked his first official Broadway gig. He previously appeared as a one-night mystery guest during the 2003 special theatrical event The Play What I Wrote. Currently serving as the weather anchor on NBC’s Today, Roker also appears occasionally as a co-anchor on NBC Nightly News.Waitress features a book by Jessie Nelson, a score by Sara Bareilles, direction by Diane Paulus, choreography by Lorin Latarro and music supervision by Nadia DiGiallonardo. Al Roker takes his first bow in “Waitress” in 2018(Photo: Emilio Madrid for Broadway.com) Related Shows Star Files Show Closed This production ended its run on Jan. 5, 2020 View Comments
Subscribe now for unlimited access To continue enjoying Building.co.uk, sign up for free guest accessExisting subscriber? LOGIN Get your free guest access SIGN UP TODAY Stay at the forefront of thought leadership with news and analysis from award-winning journalists. Enjoy company features, CEO interviews, architectural reviews, technical project know-how and the latest innovations.Limited access to building.co.ukBreaking industry news as it happensBreaking, daily and weekly e-newsletters Subscribe to Building today and you will benefit from:Unlimited access to all stories including expert analysis and comment from industry leadersOur league tables, cost models and economics dataOur online archive of over 10,000 articlesBuilding magazine digital editionsBuilding magazine print editionsPrinted/digital supplementsSubscribe now for unlimited access.View our subscription options and join our community
Ceres managed to secure the title even with still three games in its schedule. It now has a total of 54 points on 17 wins, two losses and three draws – 21 points ahead of second placer Kaya Iloilo.“I am so happy for the goals but especially with the win of the team,” said Marañon. “The league is almost over, and I am happy for the championship.”After missing in its early attempts, Ceres opened the scoring when Marañon converted from a fine ball by Manny Ott. This was followed by a powerful strike by Mike Ott in the 36th minute.Just before halftime, the Busmen widened the lead 3-0 on Nazari’s shot from the edge of the area before the Cebu team pulled one back early in the second half via a Marvin Angeles hit.That turned to be the last stand of Global as Ceres unleashed three conversions – a spot kick from Powell and two more strikes from Marañon – to wrap up the victory.“I am glad that we were able to finally secure the championship. Now we can focus our campaign in the AFC Cup,” said Ceres head coach Risto Vidakovic.Ceres will get into a two-leg zonal final against Home United of Singapore in August.After the loss, last year’s runner-up Global remained No. 6 in the standings with 5 points on one victory, 11 losses and two draws./PN Ceres Negros’ Bienvenido Marañon reacts after scoring against Global Cebu in their 2018 Philippines Football League match on Wednesday, July 25. Ceres won the game 6-1 and consequently bagged its second PFL title with 54 points and three games still ahead. CERES NEGROS FC MANILA – There was no stopping Ceres Negros from achieving a back-to-back titular victory in the 2018 Philippines Football League.Spanish striker Bienvenido Marañon was on the lead in the scoring efforts, executing a hat trick that made the Busmen surge way ahead against Global Cebu 6-1 Wednesday night.Newcomer Blake Powell, Omid Nazari and Mike Ott converted a goal each for Ceres at the Rizal Memorial Stadium.Its successful quest for its second PFL crown earned Ceres a playoffs spot in the 2019 AFC Champions League.
Ads by Revcontent Trending Articles Local Area Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin x No Senior in Local Area Should Go Without This £49 Smartwatch x Easy Way to Generate Extra Income x Last Nights Episode Left Viewers Speechless! x These Twins Were Named ‘Most Beautiful in the World,’ Wait Till You See Them Now x 20 Actors You Didn’t Know Were Gay – Number 16 Will Surprise You x Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook Embed from Getty Images Charly Musonda impressed for Chelsea’s development side in a Premier League 2 match against Manchester City on Saturday afternoon.Musonda, back in action following a knee problem and having recently returned from a loan spell at Real Betis, scored in a 4-3 defeat for the young Blues at Aldershot, where Mason Mount also scored. Brahim Diaz scored a hat-trick for the visitors, with his first two goals putting them in control before Musonda pulled a goal back and then hit the post.AdChoices广告Chelsea equalised shortly before half-time when Josi Quintero’s cross was headed into his own net by Demeaco Duhaney.But Diaz restored City’s lead with a penalty after Trevoh Chalobah’s handball, and Issac Buckley made it 4-2 before Mount reduced the deficit after being set up by Dujon Sterling.Earlier, Chelsea’s Under-18 side stormed to an astonishing win, beating Brighton 13-0 at the Blues’ Cobham training ground.